Saturday 13 April 2013

Summer in the City!!!

A couple of days ago, I was lucky enough to get tickets to Summer in the city.
I've heard about it for a couple of years now, but it took my friends to convince me to go. So because I haven't been before I'm not really sure what to expect!

I really love Youtube, and the whole community that it creates.I have been watching videos and following various blogs for 3 1/2 years now, which is quite long- if you take into consideration my young age.
I'm hoping to see some of my favorite Youtubers, I really respect them for having to courage to post their own videos out into the World Wide Web, and not only have it as their career, but to become little celebrities in their own right. I hope when I am a bit older to try out the whole YT thaannng....Let's see how that goes :-).
I'm subscribed to so many channels and blogs, but probably my favorite at the moment is Amy from 'The Camera's Lying' you can go to her blog HERE. I think I like her even more because she hasn't been around as long as some others bu that definately doesn't mean she isn't as good. She has a natural flair for YT and her blog, and also,I um… slightly fangirl when she responds to my comments, requests, emails, etc. ;-)




*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment