Friday 6 December 2013

Facts about me #4

Fourth installment!
Read the 1st HERE
The 2nd HERE 
The 3rd HERE


44) I could eat popcorn (sweet or salty) all day.

45) My toes click all the time.

46) When I was younger, I was obsessed with Club Penguin, and later on, Stardoll.

47) I have a brother who is quite a lot older than me. He's like a second father and I love and respect him so much.

48) Said brother is getting married next year, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid!

49) I come from all over the world. One granddad is Jamaican, another is Indian, One grandmother is White English, the other is Vincentian, African and Portuguese. Saying that, I have a great-granddad who is Scottish (My last name, Reid- is Scottish). So when people ask my where I'm from, I find it hard to know what to say. 

50) I'm very dramatic.

51)  The world amazes me everyday

52) I have ambitions goals for myself, but I don't like to share them with other people; otherwise they'll expect too much of me- and if I don't fulfill their expectations then I'll be letting down more people than just myself.

53) I'm a doodler. My geography book is like a trip inside Picasso's MIND, my dear.

54) I love to act & sing, and have done since I was very little.
 My mum has countless videos of Young Rachel prancing around on a stage.
 I've starred in 2 of my Secondary School's Productions, and plan to continue until I leave.

55) I hate speaking on Skype or the phone. I feel like I'm just talking to myself. I'd much rather see someone face to face or text them.

56) I've always been a poser in photographs. When I was little I used to turn my head on an almost 90 degree angle for photo's haha.




57) John Green is AMAZING.

58) I'm messy/clumsy 

59) Music is my escape.

60) Socially inept. 

61) I find it hard to understand why people like me at all

62) Doctor who is my favourite TV show, forever and always


Since I included a couple of pictures of me when I was younger, I thought I'd include this one too...hopefully to make you smile.

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment