Wednesday 24 April 2013

I do... I don't.

I have a sleepy kitten on my lap.
I have lost my favorite watch recently.
I have not told the person who bought it for me.
I do want to revise for my science test
I do want to feel rested, for the holidays to come

I do want to read new books
I do want to know everything
I do want this week to be over
I do want to be understood
I do want to be truly loved.
I do want to be perfect

I do feel overwhelmed.
               out of my depth.
                      busy.  

I don't want to revise for my science test
I don't want to be perfect.
I don't want to know everything.

I do want to know how to feel.
I don't want to fit in
I don't want to stand out
I do want to swim
I don't want to sink
Swim... 
 With you
              Without me.
            I don't want to feel confused.
       


No comments:

Post a Comment