Thursday 20 June 2013

I miss our little talks

Sometimes I think its better when we argued.
Because then at least it meant you cared.
But now you ignore me
                                  almost 
                                       like
                                            I'm
                                               not 
                                                   there.

I miss our little talks, and call me introverted;
But usually 
                                          whether I deserved it or not....
                  you cared. 
                                                         But you don't want to talk anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm learning how to play 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men' on my guitar.
I use Ultimate Guitar on my PC and iPhone, and it has the chords and tabs for pretty much every song imaginable and a wealth of guitar-ing knowledge!

I digress... Anyway Little Talks is my song of the moment, its so meaningful and deep. Its where the inspiration for my poem-thingy (not sure what it is ...) came from.


 Every time I listen to Little Talks I think of new meanings behind the lyrics. 
Its the perfect brooding song. 




My next post is a monthly favourites.... *fingers crossed* hopefully writing it down will instill it into my forgetful and lazy mind. 




'There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back
Tell her that I miss our little talks'

-Little talks, Of monsters and men



*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment