Tuesday 16 April 2013

My thoughts in words

After the restful Easter break, when I was 'busy doing nothing' , going back to school has been a shock to the system, basically.
For once in weeks I have to get up earlier than I should be getting up, and actually do something productive with my day! My brains been a bit frazzled, to be honest.
With GSCE'S not too too far over the horizon, I feel like I need to become Ahh-LOT more organized. Is it just me who can spend hours doing things, but not really getting anything done? Anything productive, more specifically. I don't want to be the girl who's only revising for a test the night before it, or even the girl who knows/thinks she has the potential to do something great but her work doesn't reflect that because she hasn't organized her time well enough or hasn't put enough effort into it. 

I think I might start a series, on how I'm trying to be more organized and stating whether I've achieved it!


So yeah, just a small blog post, compared to the others :-) just a two pence worth on how I'm feeling right now, just letting my thoughts direct this post, and not overthink it too much.


Also, I've heard about the devastating Boston Marathon Bombs, and I'm so sorry for all who had to be involved. I know this really deserves a whole blog post, but I honestly don't know what to say apart from that I'm sorry. The London Marathons are coming up, and it makes you think, doesn't it? That it could just as easily be here as it was there. You are all in my prayers #prayforboston. Stay safe everyone. 

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment