Thursday 25 April 2013

Jumping off of a cliff (metaphorically)

I'm having a poopy day.
Well, lets not go that far.... let's start again.

I'm having a poopy afternoon.
It seems the more I love someone this more likely I am to hurt them or argue with them.
Is it just me?

The only control variable is the perpetual love of my cats and the strange feeling that something big is coming.
'Something big is coming' is pretty vague I know, but I don't know how else to put it. It's kind of the strange feeling you get in you're stomach (and I don't mean indigestion) when you are about to do something exciting, like performing to crowds or jumping off of a cliff.

I don't know. Not many people know how I feel though, as I like to think I'm pretty good at only letting people see what I want them to see.


I've just realized that the only pic of me is the one in my profile.. so here's a sneaky one. It was a really warm day today, so I apologize for my unkemptness.(which isn't a word.... :-)
Tomorrow is a teacher training day at my school, which is great! I'll have tomorrow off.
Hope you are enjoying the weather where ever (see what I did there?!?) you are, as I know I am!!

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment