Wednesday 3 July 2013

Summery Outfit of the day!



This is my first outfit of the day, so pretty please don't judge me too harshly!
Yesterday was such a sunny day in England (yes they do exist :-)

I wore this outfit out and about, doing errands.
I'd had a verry emotional couple of days (so sorry if I  look a bit moody in some of the pics) but was determined to get this outfit photographed as I really liked it, and thought it was perfect for those chilled summer days where you want something that will keep you cool, and is stylish at the same time.


I included a couple of different ways you can wear it, by adding/taking away items of clothing. E.G: putting on the denim jacket in the evening. 

Dress: Pink and white w/ zebra pattern in the background and zebra's in the foreground from H&M. ( I couldn't find the dress on the H&M website but found it HERE
Shoes: Tan Moccasin-inspired flats from Primark. 


Hair clip: A present from my brother years ago from when he went on holiday. 

Hat: from primark last summer. 

                                                 Denim jacket: New look
                                                 Shoulder bag: Internationale

I tried to include as many links as I could,but most of this stuff had been knocking about in my wardrobe for quite some time ;-)


Hope you enjoyed this OOTD! 



*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment