Sunday 8 December 2013

Its CHRRISSSSTMASS!


Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas......
We put up our Christmas tree today! I'm totally in love with everything about Christmas and I'm so excited that I can finally go out wearing Christmas jumpers and tinsel in my hair and not be judged (much).

My mum and I had such a great day, playing Christmas songs, (Listen to a Christmas playlist HERE) burning cinnamon candles, drinking mulled wine and watching a Christmassy film later on that evening.  

Last year we didn't have a Christmas tree as the boys were kittens and we just knew they would tear it down! This year we are confident that they wont destroy it (although Jay-Jay has been having some fun with the Wise men......). Still don't know anything about these cats?!? Read a post I did a while back about them HERE.


Said Jay-Jay having fum with some tinsel :-)
Henry helping me put some decorations on the tree. Just call him an elf!
I think I got a bit confused with which glass of Mulled wine was mine.... I ended up drinking both and getting a little tipsy. Whoops!












"Which one is Joseph?"



Obviously getting distracted by cats. Story of my life.

Yep, causing havoc once again......




This post is obviously just for me. Hopefully I can look back on this in a couple Christmasses and smile at the memories.
Hope you are having a great time preparing for Christmas. Now all I need to do is buy some presents!

*Sparkle* this  Christmas---
Rachel   xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Nice that you'll have this post to look back on :)
    L x

    ReplyDelete