Sunday 8 December 2013

OOTD: Birthday party!

Hello! 
Long time no blog. Apologies. Been busier than busy.

 Tonight I went to one of my best friends 15th birthday party at a restaurant. I only had just over an hour to get ready and I had no idea what to wear so I went with the classic: An LBD. Not so classic that I had to pair it with brown boots though.

Imagine the scene: I'm rushing out at the last minute and ask my dad to quickly take some pictures for my blog. My dad, being the technology expert he is (note the extreme sarcasm is this sentence) agreed . So, therefore I apologize in advance for these terribly shot pictures. And the junk in the background! I tried to edit it out but it just looked weird. We are forever renovating at our house XD.
I wore my hair naturally down, tied at the back with a black bow from primark. (It wouldn't show up in the picture as it blends in with my hair)
Fake Pearl Necklace: Claire's
Coat: Peacocks
Bag: F&F for Tesco




The dress is plain black, with black lace on the back as shown here.
Dress: H&M





Boots: F&F for Tesco
(wish I had them in black D:)
They're the same shoes I wore in THIS blog post

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment