Monday 1 September 2014

.

So.
Hi!
Whilst I'm typing this I'm internally crying.

I only have one more day of the summer holidays.
But I'm determined to make this school year 100x better than the last one.

Yeah, school is stressful, scary, challenging- sometimes monotonous.
The only thing I can change about it is how I deal with it.

"Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it."

I like to see it as: there is an external world, that we live in; and an internal world  that lives in us. We can't control what happens in the external world, but we can choose what effect that has in our world. (Make any sense?!?).

Every day I'm going to try to choose happy. 
In theory it shouldn't be too hard, that fact that I woke up at all should be enough reason.
 But in practice, it's easy to let the little things get to you. 
This is my last year of school, and I want to remember it fondly.


~Rachel x
*Sorry for being so reflective and boring and moan-y again*

No comments:

Post a Comment