Thursday 26 September 2013

A touch of magic.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: 
A green lipstick. I love it.
Nothing like Glozell's though, don't worry.

Its green in the Bullet, but when applied to the lips it transfers as a wicked deep pink. The official name is 'Touch of Magic'.

This is my first Barry M lip paint, and I'm really impressed.
I think Barry M tries to portray an image of: glitter, colours, and really fun affordable makeup...and I must say I agree!

Barry M say that this lip product is meant to react with your natural Ph levels, to create your own unique shade of pink. (Not sure of the validity of that statement, though.)

This colour dries down into a stain, so you can eat and drink, and the colour still remains. Thats probably my favourite thing about it.

The colour is also really build-able, you can have a light wash of colour or a bright statement lip from this product.

The only negative thing I have to say, is that it can look a bit patchy (more in the middle of the lips than round the edges)



Below are a couple of pictures of how they look on me. 


Sorry for the PJ's, headphones and general shabbiness. This is a post-writing addition; thought you might like to see how it looks on. :-P




That's it for now, folks! Next post, 'Facts About Me' will be out in the next couple of days, so be sure to look out for that.

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment