Tuesday 7 May 2013

Singing sweet songs.

Birds.

Let me tell a little story.....
It was a lovely sunny day in MissRachelReidy land, and Rachel was outside supervising her cats, as they ran around the garden having fun (she had to supervise them because they were indoor cats, as this blog post HERE will inform you)

So she was watching them, whilst enjoying the lovely weather. 
She heard one of her cats (J-Jay) make a low growling noise, so she went over to investigate.
He was laying on some mud (note that the mud is brown... obviously. Is relevant later on). 

Suddenly out of nowhere, a large *BROWN* (hence why she didn't notice it straight away) BIRD comes flying out from under Jay-Jay's paws.

Which made Rachel quite surprised.

Clever cat.
But poor bird.




You know the whole caged bird thing? 

How there's like a bird in a cage and its meant to symbolise liberty, blahdebaba..
Its http://www.the-cameras-lying.com/ blog artwork, FYI.


It is just me but why do I feel that more birds are free than caged?
I see more birds flying free everyday than ones that are caged.


I seem to find that more people are caged than birds.
Trapped in their daily routine. 
Their society.
Their way of thinking. 
Their thoughts.
Their peers.
Their friends. 

                    I could go on forever; and what makes it sad is that most don't even know they are     restrained. I am, and like everyone else: I'm not fully aware of it.

Think outside the box. 
Dream Big!


But I'm becoming more aware.

That's the key to free yourself.
Find the key.








Phew! Its hard to write a deeeeeeeepp post. I know what I mean, but it's hard to put into words.
I just hope it doesnt sound to pretentious or whatever, because thats's not the kind of feeling I want to put across. 
Im going to go and watch 'The Apprentice now' :-)

Duh-aDuh-A-duhand-duh-aduhaduadunnnnndunn!!!

Ohh and that song 'Three Little Birds' by Bob Marley talks about not worrying.
 Birds & not worrying.
Its a sign!!! Check it out HERE...




*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment